United Mutual Insurance - Services


Insurance coverage for your home, appurtenant structures and personal property. Additional Living Expense coverage in the event of a covered loss.


Owner/Operators – Tenant Farmers – Absentee Owners – Hobby

Coverage for farm homes, farm dwellings, farm outbuildings, farm personal property, livestock, irrigation equipment, silos and grain bins.

Renters Insurance

Tenant personal property coverage.

Rented Dwellings

Property coverage for dwellings that you own and rent to others. Loss of Rents coverage in the event of a covered loss.

Mobile Homes

Insurance coverage for your single or doublewide mobile home and personal property located in either urban or rural areas.

Inland Marine

Coverage for those special personal property items, including Jewelry, Computers, Guns, etc.


Coverage provided for Farm, Personal, or Landlords Liability.

Other Services

Earthquake, Commercial, Recreational Vehicles (ATV’s, Boats, etc.), Public Buildings